Ethical management Dine's Ethical management
Customer satisfaction management
We believe that our success could offer benefits to our customers. We will offer differentiated services and create the greatest-possible customer value.
1. The best products of top-quality and services
- - We aim for the best quality, exceptional services and reasonable price to meet our customer's satisfaction.
- - We provide all products through our production, logistics and service process by quality management system.
2. Good communication with Customer
- - We accept customer's request and suggestion positively. If customer has complaint, we resolve that matter reasonably and promptly.
- - We always keep the promise and try to make a good conversation with our customers.
3. Protection customer's rights
- - We provide all information what our customers must know for protecting customer's right to know.
- - All of customer's properties are protected equally with company's properties, customer's confidential information must not be leaked and not used for any other purpose.
- - We could not infringe on customer's interests by commiting an immoral act.
- - We do not make false or exaggerated advertisments.
Compliance and Social Responsibility
We are obliged to keep the company in compliance with all laws and regulations to develop the company as a good corporate activity through fair competition. We will aim for contributing affluent life and social development of the nation.
1. Compliance with the law
- - Regarding to social activities and commerce businesses, we keep on the right side of laws, rules.
- - We do not make unfair profits by dishonest means.
2. Good business
- - We have to realize that the competition is one of the driving force of mutual development. Also, we could not cause any offense against free-market systems.
- - We justly get all information. Also we do not leak the information out or using for unfair purpose.
- - The figure of comparison with competitors is based on clear and objective data.
- - We do not use unconfirmed information of competitor's weakness improperly and do not run abusive advertisement.
3. Social Responsibility
- - We recognize that corporate Social Responsibility is started by volunteering. Also we have to participate in many public service activities and cultural business.
- - We contribute to establish a welfare society by paying our taxes faithfully and creating employment.
- - We do legitimate business and do not commit any harmful thing on the national Economy.
- - We will submit the petition through through legitimate methods and procedures if the sosical system, enactment of related law, amendment and abolition should the need arise.
- - We support for the disadvantaged and underprivileged residents in the area. Also we encourage our employees to participate community activities for cooperation between company and social community.
4. Environmental protection and resource conservation
- - All business is conducted eco-friendly. In addition, we participate eco-activity and ovserve all related regulations.
- - Take the lead in environmental protection and resource conservation through through the development of a resource -saving and sustainable technology.
5. Prohibition of political activity
- - We do not get involved in politics and cut off the cozy relations between politics and business.
- - We can state the political views of individuals but we have to careful. Because individual views may reveal company's perspective.
6. Safety and accident prevention
- - We would devote our best efforts for safety management and accideng prevention. If there is an accident, customer's safety is top priority.
- - We have staff training for accident prevention for taking prompt action in case of an accident, also do checking our facilities regualary.
Co-prosperity with pratners
We aware the most important thing is that we build and keep a strong partnership with our all partners. Also, we coexist with our partners on a foundation of trust.
1. Square deal
- - All companies have opportunities to be our partner equally if they have qualification as we required.
- - Partners will be selected objectively and reasonably following the fair standards.
- - All transaction is progressed through prior consultation with our partners. Also, we never abuse any power and rank.
2. Common prosperity
- - We make an effort to move co-prosperity through a variety of support and cooperation for the management activities of our partners.
- - We aggressively try to violate the purpose of ethics rules by creating justice and transparency business climate.
3. Prohibition of accepting bribery
- - We do not accept any kind of cash, substantial hospitality or gifts.
- - When we are away on business trip, we do not accept transportation expenses and room charge etc. Also we cannot receive any kind of services for our selfish motives.
4. Prohibition of unfair action
- - We prohibit the gambling act with staff of our partners.
- - Acquisition of partner's stock or property is not allowed.
- - We cannot establish business with relatives or acquainted partners as our regulations.
- - Double employment of being a partner's executives and staff members is prohibited
- - Loans, joint surety, investment between partners and us is not allowed.
Basic ethics of employees
Employees is the backbone of Dine Inc. Therefore, our employees try to recognize that right ethics is the basic of business ethics. Also we need to trying to be an ethical citizen through doing our works fairly.
Employees who violate these rules or know somebody violate have to report to general affairs department promptly.
1. Maintain the honor and dignity
- - Employees have the pride that their behavior is representative of Dine Inc. Also we dress neatly and keep our dignity.
- - All employees express mutual respect as a independent person and do not behave haughtily.
2. Fair and autonomous job performance
- - Employees have to recognize that we are an organic community. Also, we aim to achieve company's growth and development by reasonable and good cooperation.
- - Company do not let the suspected employee get a lot of discretion. Employees have to recognize what company's goal and mission is. In addition we have to perform our duties assigned for ourselves and be responsible for it.
- - If employee are deep in debt because of loans and joint surety, for this reason, employee do not work their duties fairly and effetively then company can take a proper measure.
- - Employees can draw a line between public and private matters when they do working.
- - Employees always fulfill all responsibilities under their autourity. Also, employees have to observe the related laws and regulations. In addition, employees do not abuse of their official authority and reveal a company's secret and so on.
3. Fair and harmonious organization culture
- - Employees have mutual respect privacy and create more harmonious organization culture by creating a climate in which employees can state their views and propose their suggestions.
- - Superior actively support their jonior for development of human resource.
- - Employees do not form a clique or discriminate against anybody for such reasons like as regionalism, school relations, kinship, gender and physical disablity etc.
- - Employees cannot instruct or request person concerned to brings their acquaintances profit like as employment, promotion and transference and so on. Also, employees in relatives relationship should not work in the same department together.
4. Comfortable and safe work environment
- - For a clean and pleasant working environment, employees always have to clean and arrange.
Also, employees have to prevent accidents from happening through following the safety rules.
5. Prohibition of money transactions mutually
- - Employees do not provide a gift mutually. However, it is allowed if the superior provide gift to their junior. Also, it is allowed providing gifts when they have a birthday or anniversary.
- - Loans, joint surety, investment is not allowed.
6. Prohibition of workplace sexual harassment
- - Sexual harassment in the workplace not only bring harm to the image of the individual and company, but also it can cause economic losses. So preventive management of sexual harassment that include regular education should be arranged.
- - It is not allowed if they give sombody sexual shame or hinder good moral.
7. Responsibility for employees
- - Employees do not use company property for personal purpose and do not reveal the company's confidential information.
- - All employees would not spread unfounded rumor that may affect the company.
Employees do not use any illegal software and do not access to harmful sites on the job.
It is not allowed smoking without designated area and also not allowed gambling act.
- - The company has the necessary institutions so that employees can be autonomous and creative person of talented. Employees also have to practice actively for their self-development.